Rick & Luz are perfectly paired, and so natural in front of the camera that I’m prepared to just let the photos do the talking.
Perfect couple, perfect late afternoon light, and snacks. Is there anything more I could ask of an engagement shoot?
After months of planning and weeks of building, it’s finally in service! My Photobooth (snazzier name T.B.A.) is live and available for action. If you’ve got an event, this booth is an awesome addition to the festivities. It is, by design, the best photobooth in all of New England. Features include:
- Easy One-Button Interface.
- Powered by Full-Frame 21-Megapixel Canon Camera.
- Optional Portrait or Wide-Angle Lenses.
- Up to 8 people at once!
- Professional Studio Light Setup with Skin-softening Modifiers. Essentially a fashion shoot in a box!
- 5 Optional Backgrounds: Elegant Red, Matte Black, Cloud Grey, 90′s Yearbook LASERS, and Pearl White.
- Realtime Mirror Monitor.
- Quick On-site Printing with Guest and Host Copies.
- UNLIMITED PHOTOS!
- Props Included! Hats, Masks, Blow-Up Dinosaurs, EVEN MULLETS!
- Digital Copy of all images, and custom event website.
- ALWAYS an On-Site Attendant.
This is the highest resolution (by 10 Megapixels), most accomodating, most flattering, and easiest to use Photobooth in New England, and it’s STILL hundreds of dollars less than our nearest competitor. Booking info coming soon!
It was a lot of work, but the 2013 106.9 WCCC Girls of the Rock Calendar is finally complete! Grab one at WCCC events like Rock The Runway on Nov. 9th, and very soon in the WCCC Store. Thanks to The Russian Lady for hosting the calendar release party and Hardcore Sweet Cupcakes for the awesome edibles, and of course all the lovely Girls of The Rock!
Shooting Rachel was a blast, and it almost didn’t happen. The girl seems to conjure downpours and electrical blackouts wherever we try to take her. (Magic?) So although Round 1 of her Day of the Dead Candy Skull shoot was rained out repeatedly and ended up in my basement, we finally got a clear, crisp night at the Big E filled with awesome food, awesome shots, and ocelots. Okay, no ocelots, but it rhymed.
Angelika had a free moment on Columbus day, so why not hold an impromptu photoshoot in a back alley?